These treats are so easy to make!
You will only need three ingredients! Yes! THREE ingredients!
I feel like I am shouting this to the world, but you will be amazed that it is so simple to make a frozen goodie without ice cream or spending a lot of dough. I love these kinds of recipes, because you can make a huge batch, freeze them, and serve as needed. This will be a life saver this summer with the boys home all day.
I stumbled across this idea on facebook, but was unable to find a link to the recipe. It was just a post with the recipe displayed. I read a few of the comments and people have added all kinds of fruit, cream cheese, and more. I think this idea is basic enough to get creative and have a little fun! I am planning a "banana split" version with bananas, cherries, strawberries, and pineapples.
To make these tasty tidbits, you will only need:
- graham crackers
- whipped cream
- strawberries, sliced
Here is how I whipped together this recipe:
- slice strawberries and add to whipped cream
- on a cookie sheet, lay halves of graham crackers out
- spoon on the mixture (I kept mine relatively thin, because I have little ones eating this and if it is too thick they aren't able to bite into it)
- cover the mixture with another graham cracker half
- freeze for several hours or until firm
- I place the frozen treats in freezer bags so the kids can just pull one out when they want a snack
Do you have any flavor combo ideas?