These little monster cups are what we dished up for snack today. The boys and girls loved the creepy green pudding and the crunchy cookie topping. It was frighteningly good!
I ran across these simple treats on pinterest or in a magazine. I can't recall the source of inspiration, but what a neat idea! The boys enjoyed this treat so much, that they were carted to Scout meetings and over to the neighbor's house.
Make sure you assemble plenty of these pudding cups- the more the scarier!
To make these fun snacks you need the following:
- vanilla pudding (pistachio pudding or green Jell-O would also work)
- green food coloring
- chocolate cookies
- small clear cups
- permanent marker
- simply draw "Frankenstein" faces onto clear cups- include a stitched scar and a few bolts on the neck
- prepare the pudding and tint it a scary green
- fill your cups with the green pudding about 3/4 of the way up
- before serving, crush the cookies and sprinkle on top of the pudding for hair
- serve and dig up a bite!
Do you have any fun and easy treats to make for Halloween?