After the egg hunts, what do you do with all those eggs?
Here is a simple, easy way to make deviled eggs without all the prep time. I like to serve this dip with classic saltine or snack crackers. The kids enjoy this treat.
Whip up a batch of Deviled Egg Dip!
Here is what you need:
- a blender or we use a Ninja
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar (depends on your tastes)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 6 boiled eggs
- crack and peel your eggs
- place the eggs in your blender
- chop them or pulsate for a minute or so- you want it a little chunky
- add your seasonings, mayo, and mustard
- mix for a bit, just until everything is coated
- spoon into a serving bowl, sprinkle with paprika, and chill
- Dish up onto crackers/toast triangles or serve them already "plated".
- Use crackers to dip.
Easter eggs are great for snacking and are actually versatile in the kitchen. Do you have any tips for using all those eggs up?